Insurance Commission Instructs on Website Requirements
The Insurance Commission instructed insurance companies and mutual benefit associations on the minimum information to be maintained on company websites, following Circular Letter No. 2021-26 (Mandatory Creation and Maintenance of Company Website):
- Latest approved Annual Statement;
- Latest Annual Report;
- Company Announcements;
- Articles of Incorporation or Association;
- Minutes of Annual Shareholder’s Meeting (or an excerpt thereof);
- Corporate Governance Policies;
- Codes of Conduct;
- Sustainability Reports;
- Updated list of members of the Board of Directors and Executive Officers;
- Annual Corporate Governance Report; and
- Other supporting documents to the ACGR responses.
Advisory No. RS-2023-008 may be accessed here.