NTC to Seek Comments from Public on PSA Provisions
The National Telecommunications Commission (NTC) is inviting the public to submit their comments on the relevant provisions of the Public Service Act (PSA) that are applicable to the NTC. These comments are to be considered in the preparation/amendment of the relevant draft memorandum circulars on the following matters:
- Powers of the NTC, both upon notice and hearing, and without previous hearing
- Acts requiring the approval of the NTC
- Penalties for violations
- Adoption of rules on the conduct of hearings and investigations
- Administrative fees and charges
- Telecommunications as critical infrastructure
- Information security
- Performance audit
Comments may be submitted on or before 15 May 2023.
See full public advisory here.